Thursday, October 6, 2011

Circles

I can't play this game any longer
I am down to my last wit
I have to find something else that will make me stronger
I can't just sit back and quit

I am tired of spinning around in circles
Tired of getting lost only to be found
I have come to a dead end of this ride
And there's no way of ever knowing
What else is on the other side
If I don't turn around

>>Even though it hurts, this feels right
Even though I'm bleeding, I can still suck it up and fight
It's definitely not easy, but nothing good worth having really is
Even though it's hard, there's more to life than this

I'm looking for a new sunrise
I want to witness a new sunset
I want to make new memories
And go to places I know I will never regret
I'm hitting the road, I'm going to find whatever it is that been hidden all this time
I'm ready to reach out and grab everything that I believe I deserve to have as mine

>>Repeat Chorus

New places, unfamiliar faces
I am going to take everything in
And just embrace it

No comments:

Post a Comment